More dismantling

16 11 2009

The last couple of days have been working more on the dismemberment and dismantling of the original bike.

I didn’t think i was going to get into the heavy stripping of components yet, but after i got started on removing the rear brake assembly for Mark at EnerTrac, I kept going.

Here’s some additional pictures of parting out the bike.  The first one shows the wheel off but the tank on.  The rest is where we are today: tank, rear brake, fender, parts of the electrical system, battery, both mufflers and the front exhaust removed.  Oil has been drained and progress is being made to removing the engine. Ha, i almost feel like i could change my own oil in my car now…though i probably won’t.

I like the night pics, i have a couple of worklights that i put up.  Since i have multiple lights and a static subject, it lets me test new stuff with lighting.

Advertisements

Actions

Information

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: